We’ve been missing due to summer activities, and we’ve gotten behind on news, publications, and such. A lot has happened and we’ll try and get new publications and talks up soon. Some things of note:
- Xtreme algorithms is starting again and will be Thursdays at 1.
- Several MS students have graduated with one of them currently pursuing a PhD.
- Three papers were published at JCDCG3.
- One paper was published at ICALP.
- Conference talks were given for all the papers.
- AutoTile has received many significant updates.
- We have more faculty involved in our current research projects.
- Work on HackR 2022 has begun.